artist in residence program at the Itsukaichi art studio, Tokyo, Japan
posted by Joris Diks at 6:24 AM
Hello Joris.I'm a fine artist and i was doing a research to do a residence program and I found Itsukaichi Art Studio.I would like to contact them. Do you have any e-mail that I can use? Can you help me with it?Thank you,and congratulations for you artwork,Diogo
Post a Comment
<< Home
hand gedrukte zeefdrukken handprinted silkscreen prints
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Hello Joris.
I'm a fine artist and i was doing a research to do a residence program and I found Itsukaichi Art Studio.
I would like to contact them. Do you have any e-mail that I can use? Can you help me with it?
Thank you,
and congratulations for you artwork,
Diogo
Hello Joris.
I'm a fine artist and i was doing a research to do a residence program and I found Itsukaichi Art Studio.
I would like to contact them. Do you have any e-mail that I can use? Can you help me with it?
Thank you,
and congratulations for you artwork,
Diogo
Hello Joris.
I'm a fine artist and i was doing a research to do a residence program and I found Itsukaichi Art Studio.
I would like to contact them. Do you have any e-mail that I can use? Can you help me with it?
Thank you,
and congratulations for you artwork,
Diogo
Post a Comment
<< Home